February 13, 2007

Chichen Kebab



Chicken Kebab is something I always love to eat. Last week with Aditya, I went to Madiwala for a night shoot. I am recently doing a series on "urban cityscape- a stroll at night". This shoot was just a part of it. This young boy from Oodlabari ( A place in North Bengal )came to Bangaloare three years ago to search his fortune. He ended up by starting this fast food shop. I had a nice time with him taking about his native place, his family and his aim in future etc.

It was difficult to shoot in low light. However, I pointed my 17-40mm f/4 L lens on this guy's hand. Autofocused, but exposed for 1/4 sec. It was shoot on wide open; on 17mm. ISO 400.

2 Comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

What I like is the focus on his arm as he makes the fillers for your roll.
Angshuman