April 14, 2009

52 hours of insomnia and N85

train journey always fascinates me ... be it in India or else where ... sitting next to the window and looking at outside shows me the real world like a bio scope... this time it happened to be longest journey amongst all... starting from Bangalore and traveling through the entire east coast enriched me with full of experiences .. different states, different people, different food, different language ... it is kind of a harmony and celebration of life ...
it is like a collage of a life ...



I was provided a Nokia N85 from Nokia to test the camera feature of it ... I took this journey as my project ... i wanted to document this piece of life ... this collage ... i was really happy with the performance of that camera phone ... i am going to write in detail about that in coming posts with lots more photographs ...
it was kind of insomnia ... but it was a different perspective ... altogether ...

0 Comments: