April 27, 2009

a winter afternoon on move



how about enjoying a winter afternoon on the move ? sounds difficult or weird ? well, i was traveling longest journey in india … and the 2nd afternoon came though west bengal … this topography is well known to me … this rural west bengal was very much known to me… those fishermen were searching for fish from almost dried pond next to the railway track… and the fog at the horizon tells me that, evening is in the backdrop … just about to come…

i made this photograph with the camera phone n85 while the train was moving … i certainly missed the sharp focus … i mean when you yourself are moving it become difficult to get any sharp photograph from a camera … ( only SLR does justice ).. so a camera phone is beyond consideration.. but however, for me, key is not the focus in this image but the mood …

this photograph predominantly tells me a sunny winter afternoon… which i always wanted to enjoy… a lot … mostly in this kind rural area, where you don’t get the bright sunshine through out the season… one sunny afternoon is something people would be waiting for …

i was having my afternoon coffee with my wife and enjoying this eternal scene through the window of our compartment…

0 Comments: